Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'M IN MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am here!!! Just went through orientation and everything, and I get to write a quick email to let you know I am safe and GREAT. The name tag is on, I am officially Hermana Sintay, and I AM SO HAPPY. Even though I have not slept in 36 hours.... life is good :)
My Pday is Thursdays! So I guess you will get another email tomorrow with lots more good stuff in it :)
I have already met some Elders in my District, we were on the plane together, they are awesome. We are all going to the same mission - YEAH LIMA SOUTH. I'll get my comp in an hour or two. I don't know if she'll be going to the same mish or not.

Just so you know.. they told me to tell you this again...

Your Missionary's mailing address is:
Hermana Aubrey Michelle Sintay
Nov 11th  10-B
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is November 11th. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages. 

That was all copy and pasted haha. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!! I AM A MISSIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Talk to you lots more tomorrow!! :)

LOVE, 
Hermana Sintay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment