Monday, July 6, 2015

Be more. Do more.

Happy Pday everyone!

I'm sure it is probably just a normal day for all of you, but it's always a happy day for me when I get to hear from friends and family :)

Sorry that I don't have a lot of time today, we are going to the beach as a zone, and are a little crunched for time! 

This week we met our new mission President - President McGinn! He is GREAT. He and his wife are already consecrated to this work. When President McGinn walked into the room and the hundreds of missionaries stood up to greet him... I could feel the power. I could feel his priesthood keys. I know that this is just the change that the Lord needed in the PerĂ¹ Lima Sur Mission right now. We are ready to work in His way, find the escogidos, and teach the doctrine!
Happiest thing that happened this week - REUNION with my CCM district!!!! All of these Elders... such a blessing to be able to run into them every once in a while. We all happened to be at the same meeting to meet President McGinn, so of COURSE we had to take a picture :) Just missing my beloved companion Hermana Lindstrom, and one other Elder who was transferred to the US for health problems. 

I still am in shock that this week I will be half way through my mission. I know that everyone is really excited (especially Mom.. jeje) :) I'm not really sure how I feel. I don't like to think that my time serving the Lord full time will EVER end. And to know that this time is half way over.. it kind of hurts my heart. But it makes me want to give more. Be more. Sacrifice more. Learn more. And DO more. 

Maybe I say it every single week, and maybe ya`ll are sick of hearing it. But I love being a missionary. I think that God MADE me a missionary. He knew that I needed to be here. I needed to change and become more like His Son - and this is where I am able to do it the best, all while bringing souls unto Him and creating eternal families. 

The church is true!!

Hermana Sintay :)


No comments:

Post a Comment