Monday, March 16, 2015

Temple = change = happy




Hermanas de Perú Lima Sur!!
Not all of us... but about half :) Most of these Hermanas are in Lima right now, so they were there to bring some of their recent converts, too. Of this group of Hermanas, only 4 of us are in the South right now. 
I love Hermanas. And the temple :)



The recent converts that we took to the temple!! :)
Here are 2 of my favorite Hermanas from the CCM :)) Representing México in Perú!!
Hello friends and family,



Let me just tell you - changes are good :) Repentance is good. I have changed and repented a lot this week, and have applied the Atonement of Jesus Christ in ways that I didn't even know were possible. I am so grateful for the love of my Savior Jesus Christ.



This week went by SO fast, because we had so many things to do. We are already in the last week of the transfer.... which I cannot even believe. Time is going SO fast in the mission - and I don't want it to! I feel like I just got here, but I am about to complete 6 months. YIKES.



This week we took another group of recent converts to the temple!! It was so wonderful. We had 11 recent converts that went with us. All of them had such amazing experiences. I love the power of the temple! I know that the temple changes and unites hearts. 



My companion and I were SO blessed to be able to attend a session while were were there. Once again, I was reminded that God has a perfect plan for His imperfect children. Our Heavenly Father is absolutely amazing. His love is infinite, JUST like our potential!



This week will FLY by, too - on Wednesday, a member of the First Quorum of the Seventy is coming to Ica for a training! All of the missionaries from Chincha, Pisco, Nazca, and Ica will be here for the training. I cannot wait!! The whole mission is kind of going crazy in preparations. It will be amazing :)



Sorry that this email is a little short - I lost some time in a little battle with my camera, trying to upload all of these photos. haha :)



I know that this church is true! I am grateful for the changes that I am going through. I am grateful that I am not the same as I was 6 months ago. I am grateful for repentance. Repentance is not a punishment - it is hope. Hope that we can change, and overcome our weaknesses.



I love you all! Thank you for your prayers and your continued faithfulness.

The Church is true!



Hermana Sintay :)
So get this... one of the Elders who works in the office is from Switzerland. (?!??!??!!) Yeah, I'm not really sure how it works either. He looks Peruvian, speaks perfect Spanish, but was born and raised in Switzerland and speaks perfect German, too. 
ANYWAY, his parents sent him a package FULL of chocolate from Switzerland. (naturally)
We were in the office for a little bit while we were in Lima, and he gave my companion and I the BEST CHOCOLATE I HAVE EVER EATEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE. 
Encerio, I was in heaven. Thank you Elder Mendoza from Switzerland.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment