Monday, April 20, 2015

BAPTISM :)

Hello everyone :)

Best thing that happened this week - MANUEL WAS BAPTIZED!! :)
BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
The baptism was seriously perfect :) He was SO prepared and SO ready to make this covenant with the Lord. The stake president was actually the one who baptized him! 
Right before the baptism :)
And he received the Priesthood on Sunday, the very next day, after he was confirmed :) Honestly, I could not be happier for Manuel and Milagros! They are on their way to building their eternal family. One year and their goal is to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity! There is a chance I might still be here in PerĂº when they are sealed, and if I am, I will be able to attend the temple for their sealing :)

Milagros, the wife of Manuel, and my companion and I sang a song for Manuel at his baptism :) It was a complete surprise - all week we have been sending Manuel with the Elderes so we could practice without him knowing jajajaja :) We sang "If The Savior Stood Beside Me" - a SUPER pretty arrangement :) In the middle of the arrangement, Milagros read aloud some scriptures from 2 Nephi.
They were 2 Nephi 31:10, 11, 19, and 20. It was SO great :) I sent a recording!!

Yikers, this week is another short one with the letter. So sorry! Just one last thing... something I learned about the Atonement this week. 
It is good for us to make sacrifices and to do hard things. Every time we sacrifice, we understand more completely the sacrifice that He made for us. The greatest sacrifice of all. DyC 98:7. We keep our COVENANTS by SACRIFICE :)
We climbed to the top of a GIANT rock where you could see all of Ica :)*And in SKIRTS we did it!!!!* jajaja
The whole zone on top of the mountain we climbed!! :)


Hermana Santiago and I on top of the mountain!

Hermana Santiago and I with our zone leaders!! 2 of the greatest Elderes I know. Elder Couch and Elder Izquierdo :) 

We ate with a member together on Monday for Pday - straight up Peruvian BBQ in his backyard jungle. Complete with ducks running around as we ate. I love PerĂº.


The church is true!!!
Hermana Sintay :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment