Monday, January 11, 2016

Short and sweet.

Well, another really short email. Due to cambios. SORRY!

The big news! Hermana Araujo is leaving Villa El Salvador, and headed to Chorrillos! One of my old areas. I will be staying here in Villa El Salvador. And.........I will........ be....... TRAINING! ...Again! jaja.... well, there you go! I guess the 4th time around the fireworks aren't as big, but I am EXCITED :) This will be my 4th consecutive "trainee" in the mission. I will pick her up tomorrow from the mission offices! Pictures to come next week :)

Our area right now is seeing SO many miracles. We have 6 people on date for baptism. All of them are progressing. There is an average of 10 investigators in church every Sunday. The members are working hard WITH us to find, activate, and retain. This ward is led by humbled and inspired leaders who are just ready to WORK. It is such a blessing to be serving here. 

I am excited for my new companion to start in an area that is working in the way of the Lord! She is going to be able to hit the ground running :) 

Thanks for your prayers for all of the missionaries. We feel them and need them.

The doctrine is true!!
Hermana Sintay :)
The Abuelita. She is the grandma of our ward mission leader, and has 98 years. We taught her how to do "thumbs up." She's pretty cool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment