Monday, February 2, 2015

HAPPY DAY!!! OUR GOLDEN FAMILY WAS BAPTIZED!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hello family!!!!!

This email is going to be a little short, because I spent forever sending a ton of pictures!! I hope you enjoy them all :) And a picture is worth a thousand words, right? :)

I just wanted to write and tell you about my FIRST BAPTISM that I had this week!!! M****n and her 2 kids, Adrian and Jenifer were baptized on Saturday!! :) :) :) :) :) :) It was the best experience of my whole life!! They were SO happy, and so emotional. Maylin was crying the whole time, because she felt the Spirit so strongly. When she came out of the font, she was absolutely glowing. She shared her testimony with everyone that was there at the baptism, and shared about the moment that we first knocked on her door... she said that she usually doesn't ever answer the door for people coming to talk about religion. When we knocked on her door, her son A****n answered. She was in the back room, and wasn't going to come out. She said that when she heard my voice, saying something about Jesus Christ, something pulled her directly to the door. She said that she felt like someone literally carried her to the front door to listen to us. Since that first moment, she knew that what we were sharing was true. She knew that we were angels sent to her door. She said that when she came out of the baptismal font, she felt like a part of her was left there in the water... she felt new. WOW, I loved listening to her testimony. And the sweet testimonies of her children, too :)


I know that this work is true!! I am happier than I have ever been in my whole life here in the mission. I am happy because I get to feel the Spirit every second of every day :) Because I get to help people come unto Christ. ... there is NOTHING better. 

The church is true!!!
Hermana Sintay :)
My wonderful companion and I :) She is the best!



Just hanging out on the roof of the house... drinking mate... (It's a chile/argentina thing, pretty sure I am going to be addicted when I get home. hahaha)

On top of our roof again!


We lined up all of our nametags in the sand to take a picture, hoping that a wave wouldn't carry them away.....

Unfortunately, we weren't too lucky. hahahahaha here is the aftermath of that brilliant idea ;) Thank heavens the Elders were quick to recover them all ;)
I found this crab in the sand.... pretty sick, yeah?
How does that saying go? You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince? Does that apply for crabs? ;)


Zona Chincha!!

Featuring Elder Rivas, our zone leader. hahaha. 

Riding the bus home from the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment