Monday, December 15, 2014

#happiestdayEVER

Hola everyone! :)

Okay family, I will be skyping on the 25th, probably around 4 or 5 my time - I have no idea what the time difference is, haha. BUT, I will hopefully get some more solid plans soon so I can give you a more specific time next week :)

I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of time this week!!! So this might be a little short. 
First thing - WE GOT A CHRISTMAS TREE. OhmygoodnessIwassoexcitedIcouldhardlyhandlemyself. #literallyhappiestdayEVER  Our neighbors bought it for us, and we got to decorate it and everything!!!  I decorated the whole thing by myself, because my companion was not that into it. hahaha..... she probably thought I was crazy. I was running around with tinsel and ornaments, spinning and singing along to the 4 Christmas songs I have on my iPod... on repeat over and over and over. tehe :) What a tender mercy. 

Things here have been great, I cannot BELIEVE we are in week 5 of the transfer!! Only 2 more weeks until transfers! I will stay here in Chincha because I am in training, but I don't know if I will get a new comp or not. I guess we will find out in 2 weeks!

So Hermana Leiva is still really sick, and has to stay in Lima. This week we took all of her luggage up to Lima for her. So now it is officially just Hermana Lara and I here in this area! We are also the only Hermanas in all of our zone. But Hermana Lara and I get along well, so it is just fine :)

We worked really hard this week, and maybe that is why the time flew by so fast! We work BASTANTE con los menos activos. So many less actives. But we also have some investigators that we get to teach, so that is great :) My goal this week was to not have any fear, expecially when it came to speaking to people en la calle. I did well, with the help of the Lord, and lots of specific prayers :)

Yikers, I really don't have any time left! I am so sorry! But I get to see you in 10 DAYS :) I am so excited!! If you want, you can write some questions that you want me to answer so we make sure that whole 40 minutes is used well :)

I love you all dearly!! Have a great week! :)

Love, 
Hermana Sintay :)
Remember the real reason for the season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment