Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Transfers.... and I am leading the area. !!!!!!!!!!

President and Sister Douglas
Hola family and friends!
Well... I know that I said I wasn't going to email until tomorrow, but................................................... Cambios. Transfers. AHH!!! Things were crazy this transfer, yiiiiiiiikers. lots to fill you in on. 

My companion was transferred, which means I am leading the area. I am  pretty nervous... but I know that I can do it with LOTS AND LOTS of help from Heavenly Father. I just need to have confidence in myself, and trust in the Lord that this is for a reason!!
  
My new companion's name is Hermana Chavez. She is from Chile, and is 29 years old. And once again..... no English. hahaha.  She seems really great though, and it seems like  we are going to get along well.    I am excited for all of the changes that are  going to happen this cambio!

Right now I am actually in Cañete. I am here with 2 Hermanas until tomorrow -  because Hermana Chavez had to go to Lima to receive training on how to be MY trainer. hahaha. So I am here in Cañete (about an hour from Chincha), until tomorrow. 

I am really sorry, I seriously have like ZERO time to email right now.  I will have to fill you in next  week with all the good things about my companion and how the work is going.

Please please pray for me. Pray that I will be able to be confident but humble, and that I will be able to accomplish all that the Lord needs me to do. I know He is preparing me for great things.  I trust in Him 100%. 

THANK YOU for all your love and support. 
This church is true !!!!!
Hermana Sintay :)
A family  of investigators we are teaching! This picture was taken when they came to church yesterday :)

 La familia Guillen !!!! Ellos son lo máximo.   Our neighbors  :)

a  bunch of really wonderful ward members :)

the Hermanas in the ward that always accompany us to lessons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment