Monday, January 19, 2015

Missionary life. It's a good life.

I love being a missionary :)

Just thought I should start by reminding everyone of this little fact :)


This week was wonderful. President Douglas came here to Chincha, and we had interviews with him!! It was the first time I have had an interview with him since I arrived in the mission field. He is a man with INCREDIBLE inspiration :) I learn so much from him!

We kind of lost a lot of time in our area this week, because we had a lot of trainings with President Douglas while he was here. BUT, regardless, we had an AWESOME week!!! Yesterday we had 10 investigators in church (whoooooo hooooo!!!), and 10 less actives too!! (whoooooo hooooo!!) :) That was so happy :) In our Gospel Principles class, we had over 30 people!!! :) 

We are working HARD here in Chincha - it is a blessed area with people who are prepared. I love being here. I will probably leave after this transfer, which makes me sad. But I know that the Lord has plans for me, too! We are already halfway through the transfer... which I can hardly believe!

Sorry this is so short, we are headed to Lima again..... ugh..... haha, seriously this is my 8th time to Lima!!! And every time it is 6 hours sitting in a bus. haha. My companion has to go to the doctor, not me, I am fine :) 

THANK YOU for your prayers. Please continue to pray for the missionaries. I know that the Lord protects His servants, physically and spiritually. 

The church is true!!
Hermana Sintay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment