Monday, June 8, 2015

Just a good 'ol happy week.

Hello everyone :)

This week was full of unexpected and out of the ordinary things, so it went by WAY too fast. I will try to remember everything to tell you all about it!

On Monday we didn't actually have Pday... we only emailed and then procelyted (still don't know how to spell that word) like normal. We had our Pday on Thursday instead, so we could go to the TEMPLE and do a session as a zone! What a blessing :) I will get to that part in a second.. :)

Tuesday there was Concilio de Lideres, and my companion was invited to go even though she is not a leader :) Every once in a while they invite people... usually it means that they will be called as a leader the next transfer. I was so happy for Hermana Guelet, she is so amazing and would be a GREAT leader. This was the last Concilio of President Douglas, so we knew that it was going to be something especially amazing :) Since she was at the Concilio all day long, I stayed with some other Hermanas here in our zone, one of them being Hermana Bailey, one of my roommates from the CCM :) It was so fun to be with her, jajaja and talk English and work in her area. It was a good day :)

Wednesday was the Concilio de Zona, where the zone leaders gave us all of the training that they had received from President the day before. It was so great, and I learned so much through the Spirit. 

On Thursday we had our Pday - and we went to the temple to do a session as a zone :) We had to leave our house at 5:30 in the morning and ride city buses for almost 2 and a half hours to get there in time... but it was so worth it. It reminded me of all the mornings I would wake up super SUPER early to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead before zero hour at home :) I love the temple so much! Once again my testimony was strengthened of the divinity and PERFECTION that is Heavenly Father's plan. He is perfect. We are not. He knows it. And His plan STILL allows us to return and live with Him, and inherit all that He has. The gospel is amazing, and it sure is good news!

This is the last week of the transfers, and while I know that I won't be leaving Chorrillos, it is most likely that my companion will. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for us and this area :)

I love you all!

The Church is true!!

Hermana Sintay :)
We all happened to wear the same dress to a Stake activity... not even embarrassing, just a great opportunity for a picture ;) jajaja, don't we look like bridesmaids or something? Good times... good times. Hermana Nielsen (on the right, finishes her mission this week :( Hermana Rush (on the left) only has one more cambio. Sad. I love these Hermanas!


No comments:

Post a Comment