Monday, June 15, 2015

Cambios. Training.

Well... happy week of cambios!

Exciting news!

I AM TRAINING!!

We got the cambio calls on Saturday night, and my companion is going to another zone while I stay here to train a new missionary.

Normally, when someone is training, they don't receive their companion until Tuesday, but the missionary that I am training came directly from her house, not from the CCM, and so she is already here with me!

Hermana Mendoza is from Chiclayo, Perú, and is 23 years old. She was serving in another mission in México, but had to go home for some reason (I still am not sure why), and was in her house for 1 year. They reassigned her to this mission to finish her last 6 months of her mission. I will be training her for these next 3 months! I picked her up from the airport an hour ago, and I can tell that she is going to be a great companion, and that she is a good missionary :) It is going to be pretty strange... because she already has some experience in the field. But she has been in her house for over a year. She told me that she actually served for 6 months in Arequipa... then 6 months in México... then over a year in her house... and now here. I think it was for health reasons, but I am not sure. I am super excited to get to know her, and to be her trainer here in the Perú Lima Sur mission... aka the best mission in the world ;)

Tomorrow we will have a meeting with all of the new trainers and the new missionaries... there I will learn a lot more about what I will be doing for the next 3 months as a trainer ;) jeje. 

I know that this is where the Lord wants me to be, and that the cambios are inspired by Him. 

I love being a missionary :)

The Church is true!!!!


Hermana Sintay

No comments:

Post a Comment